Kanetica™ - Structural Balancing I
This 5 day intensive course is designed to provide you with the basic understanding of the principles that underpin both reparative and preventative manual therapy, utilising the Kanetica™ Method.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion as a Kanetica™ Technician, and you will immediately be able to apply Kanetica™ in your practice to treat the upper, mid and lower back, and hip/pelvis areas and achieve greater results.
Earn Continuous Education points with your respective Association.
In Level I you will learn:
How and why Kanetica™ is different, the engineering and science. Why it works and has been nicknamed "the missing link".
How structure governs function and how to regain structural balance to the body
How to release stiff joints, ligaments and tissue, align posture, restore movement and function, reduce pain and rebalance the body.
How to perform a kanetica™ assessment.
How to use abt (active breathe technique) which allows safe manual mobilisation and reduces the risk of injury - very powerful!!!
How to understand and distinguish patient/client body types and their flexibility zones.
How to use the appropriate pressure when using the formula: pressure vs resistance = momentum - for different body types and their structural resistances and rigidity, resulting in increased range of movement and function.
New innovative ways to best use your hands and other limbs as tools to achieve better, contact, strength and performance with the patient/client, without using elbows and reduce injury to yourself!!
How to position a patient/client, using Kanetica™, to increase access and pathways that were once present before.
How to position yourself as the practitioner to maximize your focus and connection with the patient/client.
How to work less - sustain your energy, strength and maintain longevity whilst still getting results.
Kanetica™ - Structural Balancing II
This course complements and incorporates the philosophy and science from the Kanetica™ structural balancing i course. This 5-day intensive course is designed to teach you the advanced Kanetica™ Method and lead you towards mastering your skills.
Upon completion of this course you are required to demonstrate the practical skills taught as well as completing a questionnaire in order to graduate form the kanetica™ practitioner training program.This means that you will immediately be able to apply Kanetica™ to treat the upper, mid and lower back, shoulder, neck and hip areas and achieve profound results.
In Level II you will learn:
- How to apply advanced structural balancing to the body using Kanetica™.
- How to recognize the three levels of structural springing flexibility zones and then confidently apply Kanetica™ to the area being treated.
- How use advanced methods treating the neck, back, shoulders and hips
- What, why and how to use the two powerful techniques - ABT (active breathe technique) and discover how this increases the level of safety and workability when treating a patient/client. Very powerful!!!
- How to communicate clearly and educate your patient/client.
- How to gain rapport and trust with your patient/client
- More new innovative ways to best use your hands and other limbs as tools to achieve better contact, strength and performance, while maintaining focus and connection with patient/client.
- More and advanced ways to position a patient/client and further increase the access and pathways that were once present before, using Kanetica™.
- How to sustain your energy and prevent injury to yourself and your patient/client.
Learn the Kanetica™ System, Method and Philosophy through two amazing courses.
Complete the form, give us details about your education, professional experience and we will contact you with the pricing and timing of available courses, held on Gold Coast, QLD.